For Sale - 350 'W/NG'

TonyBaxter
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

For Sale - 350 'W/NG'

Postby TonyBaxter » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi all, some of you may remember the W/NG that I was recommissioning for a friend a while back. It started life in '44 sent to the Far East as part of the war effort. It stayed in India for many years after the war, when purchased around 20 years ago by the present owner. It has ended up being much modernised whilst out in India, and as far as I can tell only the frame, engine and rear hub are original W/NG, everything else is later. I rebuilt the forks, pretty much everything needed replacing. Also the magdyno was rebuilt by FTW motorcycles and a DVR2 regulator/rectifier fitted. She runs well, carb is an Indian Mikarb. A bit tatty looking, has a panel tank but no speedo, the gearbox is a later type with the speedo drive hole blanked off with a grommet. Owner has decided to look for something a little more modern, he's looking for around £4,500. I intend to ride it to Pirbright this Saturday for the Brooklands VMCC section 'jumble if anyone wants to take a look.
Contact through me as I said I would help him sell it. If I had the money I would have it myself and give it the lightweight treatment for a good long distance trials mount.
Attachments
IMG_2948.jpeg

TonyBaxter
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Re: For Sale - 350 'W/NG'

Postby TonyBaxter » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:38 pm

Oh yes, just realised that all the footpegs are original W/NG but got the chrome treatment in India!

TonyBaxter
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Re: For Sale - 350 'W/NG'

Postby TonyBaxter » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:13 am

I have ridden the bike around a little over the last few weeks and she's very pleasant. We will have her on our stall, number 181 next to Meriden off-road at Kempton tomorrow so come along and have a look.
Price is negotiable.

Return to “For sale/wanted - Bikes”