NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Anything about Ariels
gerry cain

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Postby gerry cain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:36 pm

HI MY NAME IS GERRY, I AM NEW TO THE SITE, AND AN ENTHUSIAST, NOT UNLIKE YOURSEVES. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I HAVE A SIX SPEED TWIN CARBURETTOR WATER COOLED ARROW, WITH THE USUAL HONDA BRAKES AND ON THE BENCH AT THE MOMENT IS A THREE CYLINDER TRIPLE CARBED JOB THAT WILL USE MY OWN 5 SPEED CONVERSION. IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE PHOTOGRAPHS OR ANY TECHNICAL HELP, I CAN BE CONTACTED ON 07899 92537 OR 01707 270683.

Bob.Murphy
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Re: NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Postby Bob.Murphy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:53 pm

gerry cain wrote: IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE PHOTOGRAPHS OR ANY TECHNICAL HELP . . . . . .

Welcome to the site, Gerry.

You have some very interesting projects there - any chance of you posting some pics for us all to see??

(I'm particularly interested in gearbox modifications - just to increase my knowledge of the subject ;) ).

Bob.
My avatar shows the late Len Rich in 1970 with the bike I now have - a 1958 Ariel VH

Roger James
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Postby Roger James » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:11 am

Welcome to the site Gerry, have long admired the water cooled Arrow engine and your machine as a whole, a beautiful job alround, I have loads of photographs of it but will let you have the honour of posting some on the site yourself.

Roger

Return to “Ariel Talk”