specifications, colours, contract nos, variations etc
FOR GENERAL ENGINE AND GEARBOX, USE THE FOUR STROKE TECHNICAL FORUM
- Holder of a Nylon Anorak
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 am
Draganfly used to list it didn't they ?
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:32 am
This stuff looks ideal, so I've just ordered some, we'll see how it goes, thanks
- Holder of a Golden Anorak
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 am
- Location: south coast NSW Australia
I have used Penrite semi fluid but now mix my own. I use multi purpose (or chassis grease) and mix with auto transmission fluid to a pourable consistency. ATF is loaded with anti wear additives and is ideal for use in any gearbox.
Return to “W/NG Technical”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest