Registration trouble in Arizona, USA

Bikes or not. Whatever
FredFerrari

Registration trouble in Arizona, USA

Postby FredFerrari » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:08 pm

Thank you John Nash for setting me up to post here. I was "lucky" enough to have the winning bid at the H&H auction Dec 9 2017 for a 1959 Ariel Sq 4.
This bike was owned, according to my paperwork, by two of your past club members. John has since clarified that to one member. Here's the story. The bike was owned by Bob Brassington (deceased), sold to Mike Viney, displayed at the Motorcycle Memorabilia Museum for ?eight? years and auctioned by H&H Dec 9 2017. The problem is I cannot register the bike in Arizona, USA because of the lack of SIGNED paperwork from Mike Viney to H&H authorizing the auction and from H&H to me (bill of sale). Invoice does not work as it only proves I paid for it. H&H is working to get me a bill of sale from them to me. I hope.
I need to contact Mike Viney to sign off on the DVLA Declaration to H&H. That would make it easier for H&H to produce a bill of sale.The history on the bike shows Mike registered it on 5-3-10 and drove it approx 497 miles. Then the paperwork trail ends. Does anyone know of his whereabouts? Any info is appreciated.

paul.jameson
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Registration trouble in Arizona, USA

Postby paul.jameson » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:28 pm

Fred,

You have the information you need in a PM (Private Message) from me.

Paul
Paul Jameson
36 4G, 37 VH, 53 ex ISDT KHA (project), 54 KH(A), Healey 1000/4 (project)
Former Machine Registrar & Archivist, General Secretary and Single Spares Organiser.

FredFerrari

Postby FredFerrari » Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 pm

UPDATE
With the help of Paul Jameson, I was able to make contact with Mike Viney to sign the appropriate document.
Today I received a title and registration fro the Arizona Dep't Of Transportation. It took a few weeks, but in the
end, all is well.
Thank you again Paul,
Fred

paul.jameson

Postby paul.jameson » Fri May 18, 2018 9:03 pm

A pleasure to be able to assist, especially for a bike which belonged to Bob Brassington. He made the AOMCC what it is today.
Paul Jameson
36 4G, 37 VH, 53 ex ISDT KHA (project), 54 KH(A), Healey 1000/4 (project)
Former Machine Registrar & Archivist, General Secretary and Single Spares Organiser.

Return to “Main Chat Forum”