To Aussie members Help needed

Bikes or not. Whatever
andyhughesflattankarielpre25
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

To Aussie members Help needed

Postby andyhughesflattankarielpre25 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:28 pm

I am trying to find a guy who used to live in Western Australia in a place called Darlington,his name is Richard Hearne the only info I have on him is a P.O. box 9 and an area of 6070. I had a letter from him in some papers when I bought a bike recently,and wondered if he was still about. I know this is a very long shot as I don't know how old the letter is even,lets hope the web can find him.Many thanks just in case.

JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Re: To Aussie members Help needed

Postby JohnnyBeckett » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:20 pm

that can be like looking for a needle in a haystack but hope someone might be able to help you good luck

Postby andyhughesflattankarielpre25 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:55 pm

I know its a needle in a haystack,I don't even know if he is still alive,as the letter could be 25/30 years old as there is no e mail address.I thought it was worth a try may be some one may know him, or someone in the area.

john.whiting
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Postby john.whiting » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:30 am

It s worth sending a letter adressed to just the name,suburb and postcode.....however Darlington is one of the rapid development areas where larger properties have been sold to developers ,so many new residents over recent years........If you are really keen ,a search of the electoral rolls for the areas may locate the individual.......however note,Australian census returns dont show names...A WA vintage bike club might also be a clue....You could also check if a phone number is registered to the name,there are no phone books here any more,and Telstra charge for number lookup,and it might be with another company anyway.

Postby andyhughesflattankarielpre25 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:53 am

Thanks John,it was a shot in the dark really,But I thought if was worth a try,hava a good day.

Return to “Main Chat Forum”