Workshop and Garage

Bikes or not. Whatever
charvey

Workshop and Garage

Postby charvey » Sun May 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Hello All,

Hope everyone is surviving the virus and not getting too bored.

I have seen all these pristine workshops on the forum which makes me feel that perhaps I need to clean up a bit..... I've attached photographs what do you think ?

We burn pallets on the wood burner and some of the leftover wood I make things with - for example: bird boxes, bat boxes, bug hotels, whistles, garden trugs and last but not least fairy doors.... don't ask ! but I put the doors around the village and local woods to amuse the children who love them and think they are good fun. If it brings a smile to anyone's faces at this difficult time then thats brilliant.

The last time I swept up I found a left hand threaded nut from a BSA which I have since sold and it was a nuisance having to have another one made before I sold the bike on. Obviously if I kept a cleaner workshop then I would have found it straight away instead of two years later. Its amazing how far a threaded nut will roll...

I've got a 500VA Ariel engine 1939/40 for sale if anyone is interested - can send photographs. It was running when I took it out a few years ago. Asking about £500 any questions please ask.

Clive
Attachments
P1010324.JPG
P1010376 (1).JPG

Steven.Carter
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Workshop and Garage

Postby Steven.Carter » Sun May 24, 2020 2:07 pm

My workshops never blooming tidy, just me I suppose.

Is your VA engine a side valve? I could be interested in that. I'll drop you a private message. Cheers.
20200524_140525.jpg

Steve

charvey

Re: Workshop and Garage

Postby charvey » Sun May 24, 2020 6:51 pm

hi Steve, yes its a S.V. my email is c.harvey943@btinternet.com.

Return to “Main Chat Forum”