Pent up sales

fpassmore
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Pent up sales

Postby fpassmore » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Hello folks,
Here in Canada (western at least) Covid conditions are lessening as vaccination rates have gone much higher. Good news for getting out and about.
This phenomenon seems to have the sellers out as I have had a couple of contacts this past week or so offering in one case a hoard of early thirties 4f engines/frame/tank/wheels and VH stuff as well that I will try to get pictures of up later today.
Today’s call was a fellow I had dealings with two years ago for some very nice bits and I had made an offer on his 1940 VA in pretty nice condition which he says he is willing to part with now. The price at the time was a lot high I thought but we will see what he comes up with this time. I don’t know what I should offer as I am not up on values for the SV version but we will see.
As I said above I will get some pics up on the hoard shortly and I know he is a good guy as I got a B31 frame and My ‘36 VH from him a while back. He wants to concentrate on his WLA 45 collection for now so it could be a good time to make a deal. Did I mention the 3 girder forks and extra Ariel tank?
Frank
'51 SQ4, '56 NH, '56 VH, '36 VH500 Red Hunter, '56 SQ4 (basket case), '49 Sq4 (basket case), '48 A7 BSA Twin, too many other BSA's, Norton's, Triumph's, Ducati's and Japanese to list. Just crazed is all my problem is.

Mark.Fortune

Re: Pent up sales

Postby Mark.Fortune » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:56 am

Hello Frank,
I would be interested in the 4f spares. Send me a pm.

Mark In Ucluelet

Vincent.vanGinneke
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Postby Vincent.vanGinneke » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:18 am

Frank, may I suggest to put them in the members department... 8-)

Akumar

Postby Akumar » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Hello Frank, I am interested in parts and the motorcycle. Please PM or contact directly six-one-2-four-three-8-seven-1-1-nine.

Kumar
48 SQ4 (with 1937 engine), 43 NG, 51 NH, 53 VB, 58 Colt

Return to “For sale/wanted - Bikes”