Before I sell my soul and go onto EBAY. These components came out of a running engine that some luniatic had "restored". Offers considered..........
MK1 Conrod set, 4 off
- One cap nut is missing, but the rest do not look original anyway, so should replace all nuts in any case
- The Gudgeon pins were very tight in the rods, so small end bushes would need to be cleaned up or replaced
JP Pistons, 4 off
- had only done about 400 miles in the "restored" engine.
- Some mild scoring probably due to dirty oil and probably neglect of running in procedures
- Piston 4 has a damaged gudgeon bearing on right side.....this is my fault as I stupidly tried to clean surface with a tool. I didn't touch any other pistons at all, so 3 are totally servicable, and one is either unuseable unless some form of sleeve can be fitted. Please see pic. I talked to my machinist and he has done this repair many times in the past, so probably can be saved. I know FW Thornton will sell a single piston (as would JP directly, which would be cheaper) so that is another approach.
Please either call or DM me.